Is It Time to Update Your Bathroom?
Just like your bedroom, your bathroom should be a relaxing place. Whether you unwind in the shower or with a hot bath, making sure your bathroom is a place of comfort and not stress is key to making your home a happier place. Because it is a room you will definitely spend time in every single day, these signs might indicate that it is time for some changes and some tips to help you do so.
1. Poor Lighting You can consider investing in brighter bulbs and updating your light fixtures.
2. No Storage Space You may want to install a larger vanity or additional shelving about the toilet
3. Outdated Paint Color Updating your wall color with something more neutral, light, and timeless can help bring your bathroom back to life.
4. That ‘Bathroom’ Scent Checking for mold, fixing any leaks, or adding ventilation can help relieve any scent you can’t seem to get rid of.
5. Leaks Calling a plumber to make repairs is usually necessary if you have brown water stains.
6. Time to Sell If you’re getting ready to sell, updating whatever needs updating will increase your home value.